Lytton Williams Messina & Hankin LLP (the "Firm") maintain close relationships with their clients and continue to make personalized service their number one priority. Partners Lytton Willaims and Messina were all formerly partners in the Century city law firm of Kelly Lytton & Williams. Prior to joining Kelly Lytton, Sheldon Lytton and Richard Williams, each with more than 30 years of legal experience practiced at O'Melveny & Myers and Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, respectively, and were then partners in Finely Kumble Wagner Heine Underberg & Manley, one of the largest national law firms in the United States. John Messina, head of the Firm's Temecula Valley Office, is a licensed real estate broker and was the head of a mortgage banking firm in the San Gabriel Valley before turning to the law. Ted Hankin, an attorney and CPA, heads the Firm's Newport Beach Office and was formerly the Division Chair of the Estates, Probate and Trust Division of Alvarado Smith APC. Henry Holguin, of Counsel to the Firm, was formerly a name partner in Miller & Holguin, and is one of California's most noted health care attorneys; he currently serves as the general counsel of AltaMed, the largest Federally qualified Community Health Center in the United States.
The Firm's Practice Areas Include:
1. General Business Litigation and Resolution of Disputes, including Representation of Public Agencies, and Representation of Clients before Federal, State and Local Government Agencies.
2. Real Estate Litigation and Transactions involving Natural Resources and Environmental Law (Air Quality, Public Utilities, Endangered Species, Water Quality, and CEQA), Real Estate Finance, Land Use and Entitlements, and Eminent Domain.
3. Trust and Estate Planning, Administration and Litigation
4. Health Care Law including Litigation, Regulatory Compliance, and General Health Care Legal Counseling
5. Business Entity Formation, Corporate Governance, Business Securities and Finance, and Business Tax Counseling and Strategies
6. Structure and Placement of International Investments in California Business and Real Estate
7. All Family Law Matters through Of Counsel, Richard Trugman
All four of the Firm's named Partners have a Martindale-Hubble AV Preeminent rating which is the highest possible rating for an attorney for both ethical standards and legal ability.
To see the archived article, click here.